Applications are open to apply for Belgium Government Scholarship 2020-2021. This is a Fully Funded Scholarships 2020 for all international students. Belgium Government Scholarships for International Students is the best opportunity to pursue a Master Degree in Belgium.
Belgium Government Initiate 200 scholarships in this year. There is no restriction of Nationality to apply for Belgium Scholarships. Applicants are eligible to apply in any Academic field & Major for Master degree.
The duration of this scholarship is 1 Year & 4 to 6 Months for Practical Training Development. All Tuition fees, Medical Insurance, Visa, Allowance will be covered by the Belgium Government. Women are encouraged to apply.
Belgium Government Scholarship 2020-2021 Details
Host Country: Belgium
Course Level: Master Degree & Training Course
Duration: 1 Year For Master, 4 to 6 Months for Training
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 10th January & 7th February 2020
Study Abroad Belgium provides a lot of scholarship but this Belgium scholarship is giving 200 scholarships this year You can checklist of courses:
Each year, ARES grants an average of 150 scholarships as part of the master’s program, and 70 grants for training courses, to citizens from developing countries.
- Be a Citizen of a Developing country. If You Don’t know CLICK HERE
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- Duration is One Academic Year.
- Possess Relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country;
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
- Apply for only one training course.
- ARES is particularly interested in encouraging the participation of women in the international coursework and training courses that are part of the “Training, Research & Outreach for Development” program.
How to Apply For Belgium Government Scholarship 2020-2021
The Application Form is Totally Free. ARES does not charge fees. You Cant Apply Online. The Application Form & Other Documents Must be submitted by Post. For Procedure Please Check the Link below.
Helpful Links and Resources that You Should Consider:
- Stay Connected to: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Govt Jobs: Find Here
- Jobs in Lahore: Find Here
- Jobs in Karachi: Find Here
- Banking Jobs: Find Here
- Downlaod Free PDF, Dogar Books and Other Stuff: Find Here
We are thankful for your never ending support.