The University of the Punjab has issued Important Instructions for Online Annual Examinations 2020. The students should follow the instructions carefully. They should abide by the rules set during the papers, strictly. The full instructions are as under:
Instructions for Online Annual Examinations 2020 University of Punjab
- Examination Department has uploaded the Roll Number Slips for BA/B.Sc Associate Degree in Science and Arts Annual Exam 2020. Regular students can get their roll number slips from their concerned college. Private candidates can download their roll number slips from the PU website.
- The students who have uploaded their data (Gmail address, phone number & WhatsApp number), the University has emailed them roll number slips. In that email, the University has sent the students “Safe Exams Browser”. Students should download it and then install it on their computer.
- For online examinations, students must have Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 with an updated version on their computer/laptop so that they not face any difficulty during installing the app. The Internet should be of good quality. There must be a camera and headphone. In the room where exam will be conducted, should be no one except the student.
- There must be a demo/mock link at the end of the email. You should click on that link. You should enter you’re your login and password and then you will enter into SEB (Safe Exam Browser) The meaning of that your examination has started. The Mock / Demo exam is compulsory so that you may not face any difficulty on the date of the examination.
- On the day of the paper, you will be sent the link to the meeting and paper that you have to solve.
- During the exam, only your Safe Examination Browser will work and no other app or browser will work. Before the start of the paper, you must have to get the show the room and must have to act upon the instructions of the proctor.
- Proctor will continuously see the student during the exam through the camera. During this examination, there will be your video recording.
You may also like: Disaffiliation of BA/B.Sc in KPK