The government of Sindh, Services, General Administration & Coordination Department has issued a Notification on 30-09-2020 in connection with Holiday on 2nd October 2020 (Friday) in Sindh. The details of the same are as under:
Holiday on 2nd October 2020 (Friday) in Sindh
NT CTC/(S&GAD)/27(2)/2010:- The Government of Sindh herby declares 14th Safar 1442 (A.H), 2nd October 2020 (Friday) as a public holiday on the occasion of Urs of Hazrat Shah Abdul Latif Bhitai (R.A) throughout the Province of Sindh.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
- The Secretary, Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The Chairman, Planning & Development Board, Sindh, Karachi.
- The Additional Chief Secretaries (all), Government of Sindh, Karachi.
- The Principal Secretary To Governer, Sindh, Karachi.
- The Principal Secretary To Prime Minister, Sindh, Karachi.
- The Senior Member, Board of Revenue Sindh, Karachi.
- The Chairman, Enquiries & anti-corruption, Establishment Sindh, Karachi.
- The Chairman, Chief Minister’s Inspection, Enquiries & Implementation Team.