The Higher Education Department Government of Punjab has announced for the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Fully Funded International Ph.D Scholarships 2021-22. These scholarships are under Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program.
PEEF Fully Funded International Ph.D Scholarships 2021-22
The details of the same scholarships are as under:
Applications for 2021-22 Intake
Applications are invited from eligible male and female Pakistani nationals who have secured admission in the Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the World.
Subject Areas: Life Sciences & Medicines | Engineering & Technology | Natural Sciences | Social Sciences | Arts & Humanities. A detailed list of preferred subject areas is available as below:
Students applying for CMMS should have:
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from one of the Top50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout their academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse, and parents) is equal to ore less than Rs.200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years on 31st March 2021.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
How to Apply?
- Secure admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the World in the areas as mentioned above.
- Download Scholarship application form
- Send duly filled application to PEEF within the due date.
- The selected candidates cannot defer the scholarship to next year.
- Permanent/regular faculty members of Public sectors teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program.
- Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile; however, PEEF has also reserved a special quota for other provinces including AJK, Gilgit Baltistan (GB), and Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT).
- To get admission to the University and apply for Visa is the responsibility of the applicant.
- The decision of the CMMS Selection Committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.