University of Education Attention Students Who Applied for Admission 2020 has been shared by the UE. The students should follow the instructions.
University of Education Attention Students Who Applied for Admission 2020
1) Applicants who had applied in different campuses/programs/shifts/quotas but they could not meet the admission merit criteria of the program where they had applied, may be offered admission in those campuses/programs/shifts/quotas where the seats are available but lists of applicants have exhausted. The same may please be displayed on the *Website/Social Media Pages/Notice Board*. In this regard, the written requests from the concerned applicants may please be collected. A summary of such applicants (i.e. Form No., Applicant Name, Father’s Name, Current Campus, Current Program, Current Shift, Required Campus, Required Program, Required Shift) may please be forwarded to the Registration Section *till 14th October, 2020.*
2) The applicants whose names appeared in 1st, 2nd or 3rd merit list but they failed to deposit semester fee within due date, may be considered for 4th merit list provided there are any vacant seats. The summary of such applicants (i.e. Form No., Applicant Name, Father’s Name, Division / Campus, Program) may please be forwarded to the Registration Section *till 14th October, 2020* for approval of the Vice Chancellor. The following procedure/mechanism will be observed:
- a) Collection of Applications by Division/Campus from applicants who failed to deposit dues.
- b) Submission of Applications to Registration Section.
- c) Approval of the worthy Vice Chancellor will be sought.
- d) Applicants will be marked “Re-consider for Next Merit List” by the concerned division/campus after approval of the worthy Vice Chancellor.
- e) Applicant’s name will appear in the 4th Merit List (expected to be displayed on 16th October, 2020) subject to the availability of seats.
- f) New Challan will be issued by division/campus with a new due date.
3) The UE graduates who have completed their degree program from UE Lahore before the closing date of admission; however, they do not possess the transcripts, will be considered for admission on the basis of their declared result irrespective of the fact that transcripts have been issued or not.
4) The applicants of other universities / institutions will not be entertained without transcripts.