The Call for Summer Sister Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 is now open. Applications are invited to apply for the US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2020 “Let Girls to Learn” to the United States of America. This US Exchange Program is Fully Funded by the U.S Department of State.
The U.S. Summer Sister Exchange Program offers high school Females (grades 10, 11, 12 and 13) are Eligible. It’s an opportunity to attend pre-college summer programs at prestigious American universities. This is not an Academic Program. All High School Female Applicants with Any Discipline are eligible. Applicants should be fluent in English. Because this is a leadership based program no academic.
US Summer Sister is a 12 to 50 day Summer Exchange Program for Pakistani students. SIEPK offers cultural/academic, a Leadership exchange free study in the USA through a Short Term cultural exchange program.
US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2020 Details
Summer Sister Exchange Cultural Program is a fully funded award for all females of Pakistan. All travel, academic, and living expenses will be paid by the U.S. Summer Sister Exchange Program. Upon arrival in the United States, students will be provided with mentors and connected to university resources.
- Location: United States of America
- Award: Fully Funded
- Duration: 12 days to 50 days
- Age: 16 to 18
Deadline:9 Nov 2019
About Summer Sister Program
The U.S.- Summer Sisters Summer Exchange Program encourages Gifted female high school students to imagine more for their future by allowing them to study science, leadership, international affairs, among other topics, at U.S. universities.
Through the generous support of the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Embassy in Pakistan, and the academic partners, Summer Sisters participants have developed leadership skills, gained the confidence to invest in their future, and served as cultural ambassadors to the United States.
US Exchange Program will bring 16 girls from Pakistan to USA. All girls will be sent to different universities.The U.S.- Summer Sisters Exchange Program, in its eighth year, will recruit 16 dynamic young girls, who will go through a rigorous selection process conducted by Society for International Education and American University.
- American University,
- Babson College,
- Barnard College,
- Brown University,
- Duke University,
- Eleanor Roosevelt Center,
- Harvard University,
- George Washington University,
- Georgetown University,
- Johns Hopkins University,
- the National Student Leadership Conference
- , Syracuse University,
- Smith College, University of Chicago and Washington University.
This is a Fully Funded Youth exchange program for Pakistani students. All travel, Academic fees cost & living expenses and travel expenses of selected female applicants from their country to the USA will be paid by the U.S. Summer Sister Exchange Program.
You need just these documents to submit along with the application!
- One Recommendation letter from your institute.
- Copy Of mark sheets.
- Copy of your B-Form.
- Passport size photos.
- Female currently enrolled in High School/College (grades 10, 11, 12 and 13)
- Should be Pakistani citizen (American citizens are not eligible)
- Age 16 to 18 on June 1st 2020 (Have Date of Birth between 1 June 2002-1 June 2004)
- Must fluent in oral and written English Language skills
- Complete an application with all the required documents.
- Overall minimum grade 70% in all subjects in all core subjects during the past three years
- Should belongs to moderate to low income family.
- Able to apply and secure a passport or already possess one that is valid for minimum of one year.
- Confident enough and agree to travel and return from the United States independently
How to Apply For Summer Sister Student Exchange Program 2020
Download the application form in the given link below in Orange color. fill the form by handwritten and attach all documents and send at 88-H, P.E.C.H.S. Block-6, Karachi by 9th November 2019 along with the copies of the last three years’ (2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19) mark sheets, and NADRA authorized Birth Certificate or B-form. Please write on the envelope “U.S. Summer Sisters Exchange Program”
After receiving application they will shortlist and call you for an interview.